4 Day "Hands On" Gardening Workshop
May 20 - 23.
Sun: 9 am - 4 pm. Mon - Wed: 6 - 8 pm.
* Grow the freshest, most nutritious food for less than your local market.
* Balance your depleted soil.
* Form rows to eliminate most weeds and conserve water.
* How to grow 100 lbs. tomatoes on one plant.
* Plant trees that grow 300% faster and healthier.
* The best fertilizers to use.
* Learn about the healing benefits of using ocean water on your garden.
Vancouver Seventh-day Adventist Church
9711 NE St John’s Rd.
(360) 696 -2511
Our Speaker is Lynn Hoag. You can find out more by checking out his site, www.suncountrygardens.comindex.htm
"As a child in India my Dad helped me start my first garden. We saw so much poverty that growing food became very important. In fact, all I ever wanted to do was feed the starving world! To me, growing a garden is a necessity—not a hobby. It is something I have to do.
What do I do with all the knowledge I have learned over the last many years? For five years I have been teaching a garden class with six rows demonstrating six different methods of gardening. For the backyard garden I have combined the BEST of those six rows.
Our soil is so depleted that we do not get the nutrition from the foods our bodies need. I have learned to balance the soil and grow high brix (high nutritious) produce creating “healing” foods.
We are committed to being “stewards” of the soil and guardians of the gardens."